  *69007 (-20)
  Level Crossing Barrier

I've just acquired a Level Crossing(4539), along with a couple of extra sets, from a boot fair. Everything is in extremely good condition and only three items appear to be missing. These are the swing arms from the Level crossing, the little red (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) As I've heard it from some knowledgeable people, according to TLG's contract with Lucas, Star Wars *IS* Space. LEGO can't put out any "flying spaceships" other than Star Wars sets, for the entire time of the contract. (four more years?) They (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Yeah, I seem to remember red walls being used in the 200 idea book (one of the few I own)... Odd that they'd use parts that are so hard to come by... DaveE (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  BLACKTRON II MIB 1991 6981 Aerial Intruder Lego (Space)

It is on ebay: (URL) reserve Current Price = $19 Ends Friday (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Soft Opening

I am pleased to announce the soft opening of the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club's web site. The IP address may change and the DNS entry is not set yet, but if you'd like to view the site during this soft opening, you can find it at (URL) Kelly (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Diana's train auction, update 11

Welcome to Diana's train auction Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box. b = used with box and instructions. u = used with instructions but without the box. s = see (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) I agree with this point 100%! The people who write letters and answer the phones over in Enfield or Billund usually don't know 99% of the finer points that über-nerds like ourselves are privy to. I'm willing to bet that his/her usage of the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My new Engine

Thanks for the comments Larry and Ed. I stuck the space rocket piece on there as a quick fix, I plan on revisiting it soon. I also want to redo the fans on top with something larger than a 2x2 round plate. I also want to work on the front end a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  SF Convention Robotics Demo

Since Terry asked me over, and I hadn't noticed this group before... On October 23rd I did a robotics demo at a local SF convention in Denver Colorado. I was bummed this was on the same day as the SRS Robothon AND Mindfest, but, I made the best of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

(...) I just took a quick peek at Pause and you are absolutely right! Thanks for the correction. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) The Guarded Inn comes with the regular walls as well as the corner walls in red with "Wattle and Daub". I can't think of any other set in all of Lego that had plain red walls. A strange side note is that the Guarded Inn is used in an idea book (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

....and if you live in the UK the cost is £55 inc shipping. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) Yes. Spaceport is space, but not Space. (as other people have said before) But tell me this: Would you really say if something is Space or space JUST because they have helmets and airtanks? Like in the game Episode 1 Racer, you can podrace on (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

I would estimate shipping to be $25-30. But, it is possible they have access to cheaper couriers than I do. I think it is still a good deal... and that is why I shared it. I'm sure they will flood ebay soon. Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  BURP Adventure (Re: Conclusion of the Halloween Lego Design Contest)

(...) That is SO funny! Excellent details on the box (piece count, frowning child's face). It reminds me of those Wacky Packages stickers from the seventies. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mechanics of proxy bidding?

(...) It seems to me that if the assumption of how the proxy works is that a proxy will be raised to exceed any newer bid, then ALL proxy bids should be raised to at least that level, not just whichever proxy bid happens to be the one the step by (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Battle Droid

"Tobias Möller" wrote: <snipsnip> (...) Enligt lådan så är den 35 cm hög, och det verkar stämma. Hos Stor & Liten här i Stockholm låg den på 299 spänn. Mvh, Johannes. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Time available during 1 kHz system interrupt?

Does anyone know the approximate amount of time available for user assembler programs which "add on" to the existing 1 kHz HB interrupt? Another way of stating that is...how much time is used by the 1kHz HB ISR code? --greg ***...*** * Greg Starr, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Yes. Yes it is. I've got 3 of 'em :) Did they ever come in red? I know the corner ones came in red in the Guarded Inn, but did they ever come as actual wall sections in red? DaveE (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Hrmmm.... tempting. You mean it would be $70 or so plus shipping but that price already reflects the removal of your VAT? If shipping on those wouldn't be so horrible it would be worth it, but I bet it'll be $20 per set. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact