  *68952 (-20)
  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

Jon Palmer wrote in message ... (...) Do it!!!!! Paul [My page: (URL) Update soon!] (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

Grahame Reid wrote in message <381B6251.6B2E8878@i....co.nz>... (...) Really? Why? I've never had one, but from the pictures it looks very "stunted", a humungous gatehouse with a paltry bit of wall stuck 'round the back. You're certainly not the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skully.gif

(...) i thought i saw a voodoo man, but this thread made me look, like a gillian anderson fan. later ~ craig (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) christian ~ hi. the pink birdie planes are my favorites of the wretched mc-d sets. i guess being indescribly disturbed is not as bad as being repulsed, so.... brasso metal polish works like majick to remove pre-printed images from lego pieces (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

(...) What do you mean trashed? do you mean that they were all snapped up by the collectors and they had none left for the happy meals? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Scout secrets revealed

Even som more Additional observations: - I made up a program to blink a spot on a computer screen as if it where a barcdode, but didn't succeed in triggering either the Code Pilot or the Scout. Don't know if it's fundamental or just in execution. - (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: UK to US money transfers

(...) Ian, please dont say "people with very sensitive hooters" as I get into a fit of laughter every time I read your line ,-) -breiler (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Holiday Catalog-2000 Adventurers

(...) eh, about the dark, not americans... -breiler (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote in message ... (...) My question too. I paid for both the RIS 1.0 and the Scout, but 'll be missing out on the new software to control the Scout from pc, which is in the RIS 1.5 update. I strongly believe this 'patch' should (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Chatting?

I was wondering if "lugnetters" happen to hang out on any IRC servers/channels in the vast waste of cyberspace....*blinks* hey, a pun. Kya (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

* Mike Walsh (mike_walsh@mindspring.com) [991029 14:47]: (...) Here in Pacifica (Just South of San Fran) in Sunny CA: $1.99 each, 10 max. I think this place got trashed with the Beanie Baby toys, so maybe they're being 'cautious'. Ciao! (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

Okay, so now that I have 2 pink "Birdie" plans, how do I remove the "Birdie" off the pink slope? I'm usually against altering legos (It disturbs me in ways I cannot discribe), these repulse me. I'm rather anti-McDonalds. Going to be a hard month for (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this true???

* Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) [991026 22:20]: (...) Oh, you have only the non-firing US cannons? *ducks* Ciao! (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: skully.gif

Where is it? I can´t find it! Nice Halloween-design, Todd! --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: skully.gif

(...) Suzanne made Skully specially last year for Halloween '98, but he had so much fun last year that decided that he would like to show up again this year as the mascot for Halloween '99. (But he's a bit shy this year, and only peeks out about 1/4 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Three point targeting system

I thought of an idea, Im sure has been used before. Where you have three sensors (ie light or ir) equidistant on an arc and they are all pointing towards the center of the arc. So that when they are all the same value the source is both right in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 760 piece buckets

(...) Are you guys talking about the red fences? I have two of the tubs, and all of my red fences seem to be fine... Bryan (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) Sorry, but I'm going to be stubborn on this one. I abhor short (often cryptic) filenames. In the NQC source tree, almost every class is in its own file, which is of course named after the class. So in a sense, truncating the filenames is more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

I know one thing that can ruin a motor.... Never drop it shaft down on the ground, even in dirt. I was carrying it across my yard, and it fell, and now will not work anymore. The shaft was jammed back inside the motor. If your motor will not turn at (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Top Ten Toys on A&E

Hello Everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right group for this post, but I think it's close. My apologies in advance if this has already been mentioned in another group. I didn't see it anywhere, so I thought I'd bring it up. I saw a show on A&E (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact