  *68449 (-20)
  Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)

I think that you will find that having one set price for all of the pieces in a set will not work very well. Some pieces will not sell, and you'll lose money on some pieces that would have sold for more. For example: Mini-figs mostly went for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read

I recently did this, purchasing the sets at AMES when they had their buy one, get one half price sale. It went quite well. I am planning on doing it again the next time there is a sale ;) Also, discussion had leaned towards buying a larger ammount (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) OK, I guess they aren't really that bad -- and I didn't really mean to suggest that they looked "bad" at all -- I just meant that they looked better in the photos, because the pixels blurred together more nicely. It was an inexpensive 600x600 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  (canceled)

  Re: lego Technic "class" ( About Motors )

Todd, the stuff with the motors is Very interesting. A friend has two small motors/generators with cranks that he bought at some expensive educational materials store for about $25 I think. They run small pilot lamps well, and can do the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.technic)

  Battle droids on Ebay - Dutch

Start at $0.01 No Reserve 3 Day auction 2 Lots: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Partial Update to Box Page

i never got General Box #1 and you have me crossed off. In fact, no one has even contacted me about it, I'm still wondering where it is.... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) the (...) my (...) me (...) Where in Texas did he move? I live in College Station. You know the home of Texas A&M? Gag.... (...) He is one of the world's greatest masters of the pun. (...) school"- (...) I have to agree with everyone you put (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) that (...) found a print shop to make them up on such short notice... eric (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: 2000 A-Wing comments

While we're at it, let's check my A-Wing build from the X-wing set: Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FKBzA5.493@lugnet.com... (...) schematics (...) John: 31 (...) John: 16 (...) John: 19 (...) right! I'll have to remember (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  RELEASE: LegoSim -- another LegOS Simulator

RELEASE: LegoSim A UNIX-based Simulator for LegOS with an Applet-GUI LegoSim is (yet another) simulator for LegOS. URL: (URL) another simulator? At the time the project started, there was no other simulator. Once Emulegos was announced, we did not (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote: I did some calculations, it would be between .15 to .20 (USD) a part (This includes cost, tax, and a small percentage for profit), plus a small amount for shipping, which I have not yet figured out. Is this a viable price (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) mark ~ reading through the other posts, i remembered that it was "On A Pale Horse" that i had read some years ago... it was quite good, but i generally have a hard time getting into such series. i think i started reading something else in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  The Rarest LEGO Bricks? Half Circle Macaroni Bricks.

Well, just when I thought I've seen it all...... Yesterday I received a LEGO package (of pieces and parts packs from the 1950's) from a gentleman in Denmark. And among them was something that really startled me. It was a parts pack from 1956 that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) On the contrary, I have been able to shut down an illegal auction by reporting it to eBay. They DO take action, especially if you threaten to report them to the legal department of the company that is getting screwed (which I did... both (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Engine Speed Regulation

(...) Sorry Larry, not true. The throttle controls the pressure in the steam chest (Ideally), which controls the speed. (in fact, it does regulate pressure, but also regulates volume) What you are suggesting is done on some engines (corliss mill (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains)

  FS/FT 6921 Monorail Accessory

I've picked this little set up on my summer trip to Scotland (in the back of a little shop). It's a nice little set (MIB) but I have no need for it. I am into castle though, and if anyone wants to swap it, let me know! -- pn By the way ... I have an (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Running stepper loop at specified (varying) frequency?

I am hoping to control some stepper motors with the Handy Board; I will be wanting to control position vs time. Therefore I will be wanting to send out the step control waveforms at varying times (to modulate velocity). Can this be done from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Pardoes

Pardoes is the mascotte/cartoon figure of the Dutch 'Efteling' theme park. Besides the rides, fairytale atmosphere and splendid styling is a high asset of this park. (URL) Main wrote in message <3819A4FE.8E7F7926@a...te.edu>... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Engine Speed Regulation

(...) Working from memory and I could be wrong. But I doubt it. Review. Reciprocating steam engines function by admitting pressurised steam into a chamber (the cylinder) where it expands, doing work against the walls. One of the walls (the piston (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact