 Organizations / 22
Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org, "Jodi Neal" <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> writes:
The cards I saw in the mindfest shots looked great!!!  were they the ones • that
were done at home???

Yup -- but note that they -do- look better in the photos than they do in
real-life, since they weren't professionally printed.  Here's a webpage with
more background...

  http://www.lugnet.com/temp/cards/

Todd, they look pretty danged good in person.  We were wondering where you
found a print shop to make them up on such short notice...

eric