  *68284 (-20)
  Re: Ideas for New VW Bug in Lego

Well, I know what you can use after you build it! (URL) :) J/K. I detest that car, but you might try some of those 1x2x1 curved parts, there are a few in of the newer Town boats (1995) era, I think. It had a blue, yellow, and red one. Hmm..... You (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MindFest coverage

(...) I was just reading this article and suddenly I realized how I am so glad to have this unique opportunity to put some real faces in all the "virtual" faces I created of you in my head, so I could visualize you while we exchanged ideas. Thank (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  More on the mindfest stats - updated stats

I think I figured out perhaps how my traffic for the Mindfest pictures got so high! ---...--- ---- A Deluge of NELUG Chris: Kevin Loch brought to our attention a page of photos from the incredible NELUG (New England LEGO Users Group) display at (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

(...) technic realy is. I think I'd like to explore a solution using a worm drive. Could you possibly tell me what sets I might find these components in? Thanks again, Steve (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Using ROBOLAB with FIRST LEGO League

If your kids are using ROBOLAB in this years FIRST LEGO League, I've written a replacement for pages 27-36 in the Official FIRST LEGO League 1999 Rule Book, replacing ROBOLAB for RCX Code for Section III Practice Exercises... Its probably a little (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Nooo... the dungeon master is a grey-bearded fig in black cap, black leather jacket, black pants... and a whip. Sorry, couldn't resist! I have a used set of this castle too (my auntie found it for me in a thrift store in the UK) and it is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  2x2 turntables needed

I need a few of the 2x2 turntable plates, with the bottom (square) piece in red and the top (moving circular) piece in grey.. I also need the antenna from the old (early 70s) coast guard set (its a milky white color, but not as white as most white (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ORANGE @ THE BRICKYARD!!!

Mike, (...) Sorry about that, got conflicting labels from our search and decided to use both... that's why the image is there: to clarify. Chagrined, Gene @ The Brickyard (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mindfest Panel: Robotics in the Classroom

(be warned - this is a long posting about Mindstorms in teaching) (...) Dear Ben, Thanks a lot. I liked your speech. Marcus and I were really sad that we could not come. At least I now got a little peak into one of the subjects that has my great (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Last Call for Adventure movies poll

(...) I like that one, too. I remember getting swamped while river rafting, barely escaping with my life, lying on the shore gasping for breath and saying NOTHING was going to get me back into that river, when I heard a very polite but pathetic (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) Arg. Yep, you're right. My goof. My apologies to J-Man. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Last Call for Adventure movies poll

(...) I recall this as a T.V. series, but then I remember a number of the Republic movie serials (the Rocketman was the favorite of all the neighborhood kids) as "T.V. series". All I really remember about Jungle Jim is Weismuller in khakis diving (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Last Call for Adventure movies poll

(...) {{SNIP}} <grin> The version of this definition that I recall from some time spent hiding in Vietnam is: 'Adventure (or exploration) is the process of travelling to beautiful, exotic lands to find new and extremely messy ways of becoming dead.' (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) Yup -- but note that they -do- look better in the photos than they do in real-life, since they weren't professionally printed. Here's a webpage with more background... (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) No, no, no! SET LDRAWDIR=C:\LDRAW /Tore (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Last Call for Adventure movies poll

Someone once defined adventure as someone else having a hard time a long ways away. What an adventure! :-) I have a Congo African Grey parrot. Just take the gray Lego parrot and slap some red paint on its tail feathers and thar ya go! Bruce (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) the (...) read (...) one). (...) Only made it as far as the first book in that series, which was pretty much the end of the line for me as far as Anthony goes. Bruce (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) Cool! You took a picture of the SS Tan'ngrey! :) Folks, this was one cool-looking ship, IMHO, and David built it at breakneck speed (read about it on David's page :-). It looked like something carved out of an asteroid, with wings attached. It (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:FKBqBL.7FM@lugnet.com... (...) browns, (...) makes (...) Luke (...) Actually, I just sold a bunch of mini-figs on eBay and the Luke minifigs (both rebel pilot and tatooine varieties) sold just as (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) Ahhhhhh, don't you mean I have an opinion about everything, which is not quite like knowing about everything? :-) In fact, I have three computer sitting on my desk at work, so if someone is talking about something, I just go surfing to find (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact