 Marketplace / Auctions / 2956
Re: ORANGE @ THE BRICKYARD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:27:04 GMT

Mike,

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Stanley writes:

Silver Exhaust Elbow (Macaroni Brick):
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?action=item&item=1672

Got me excited there.  This isn't what most would call a macaroni
brick, is it?  Not like the two gray ones that come in the
landspeeder?  This is more like (or exactly like) the curved exhaust
pipes in 5541, right?

Now silver 2x2 macaroni bricks would rock.

Sorry about that, got conflicting labels from our search and decided to use
both... that's why the image is there: to clarify.

Chagrined,
Gene @ The Brickyard