 Marketplace / Auctions / 2953
Re: ORANGE @ THE BRICKYARD!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:43:02 GMT

Gene Rodriguez III <gr3@superlink.net> wrote:
Silver Exhaust Elbow (Macaroni Brick):
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?action=item&item=1672

Got me excited there.  This isn't what most would call a macaroni
brick, is it?  Not like the two gray ones that come in the
landspeeder?  This is more like (or exactly like) the curved exhaust
pipes in 5541, right?

Now silver 2x2 macaroni bricks would rock.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/