  *557759 (-20)
  pbLua News - Beta 13y is Released!

I am pleased to announce the release of pbLua Beta 13y - which is a replacement firmware for the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT that runs right on the brick. It parses source code files sent to it via the USB or Bluetooth ports and runs the code. (URL) Lua is (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) I got to see it on New Year's day (free entry for San Diego county residents on Tuesdays, although I did make a donation from the paltry change I had). My only question that I didn't get to ask was the mystery location of the passenger car of (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Square with fountain - WIP

This is still not the "final product", I just connected my slightly rebuilt church to the park. There are some odd-color pieces I will change. (Mosty fences.) I have more people, vehicles and plants - I just did not heve them here at the moment. But (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum e riguardo youbrick...

(...) Questo forum non mi dispiace affatto, ma non è esente da difetti. Io non sono riuscito a postare per settimane perchè non ricordavo i dati esatti con cui mi ero registrato. Un classico accesso tramite username e password sarebbe senz'altro più (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Ciao, anche io sono uno che scrive poco, comunque se serve quando scrivo e spedisco mi sembra che non ci metta tanto tempo. Ri ciao. Francesco. (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) Two wheel hubs come to mind that are quite deep. The hubs of the 8466 off roader (which are the same hubs as the silver champion) are quite deep. (URL) set (8466) also contains some good drive/steering/suspention parts, enought for all 4 (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

(...) Sounds like your looking to build a B unit. (URL) "A "B" unit, in railroad terminology, is a locomotive unit (generally a diesel locomotive) which does not have a driving cab, or crew compartment, and must therefore be controlled from another, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello Bernd, (...) Quad2dat ((URL) has a template for minifig heads. Never used it for heads but should work fine. Caution: - Some operations crash Quad2dat. So save often under different names. - If you use zoom factor for your background image, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) James- The San Diego Model Railroad Museum has been great for us: it's a guaranteed annual event in an ideal venue that generates visitors who come back year after year. It's spoiled us so that we limit or avoid 1 or 2 day shows. We get (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Wow, I had no idea you were a fan of the pork belly. :) I mean after that "incident" we had at the restaurant.... Any way, it would seem, there are more than just one person who has experimented with "bacon" there is your guy; and the guy I (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Looking for design ideas for my new locomotive

I am going to be building a diesel locomotive that has no control cab (since the control cab is in my "track inspection car" that I made) and want ideas (pictures of prototypes, pictures of other models etc). The main things I have decided so far (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Looks great Ted. Funny thing is that we're doing a train show this weekend in Atlanta and a vistor came over and was telling me about this cool layout he saw last week in SanDiego...right away I knew it must have been you guys. It took me a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) quali sono le menate varie? cliccare su un bottone YES oppure NO non mi pare una menata da asciugarsi la fronte dal sudore!! (...) foraggiate non credo proprio dato che la Lego chiede sempre ai suddetti forum di ritirare le immagini! (...) e (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Yes, but most people tend to post to lugnet.loc.au but having said that, all the Australian LUGnet groups have been pretty quiet of late -- whereas once we were very noisy. Kerry (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello, is there any existing tool for making patterns on minifig heads? I mean like you can scan a head, make a plan (2D) pattern in Ldraw/MLCAD and than the tool will lay it over the head surface (3D). This would be a great tool to make head (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Intervista YouBrick su LAMLradio

Al seguente indirizzo trovate un'intervista su YouBrick pubblicata questa notte su LAMLradio: (URL) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Ping???

Is this group alive? (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Anch'io al massimo aspetto qualche minuto!!! Comunque io sono dell'idea di mantenere il servizio attuale, a mio parere è più comodo. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JuuGqq.CBA@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Scott- The ski lift and snow covered mountain that support them were done by Bakersfield members Tiffeny Thompsen and Chadd Nervig. The lifts are not functional. -Ted (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: RC 'engine' availability?

(...) Thanks for the replies. I am about to upgrade, if you can call it that, my old 4.5v set. At least now, I have an idea of what I can and cannot do. (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact