  *557195 (-20)
  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thank you for the nomination, but I'm going to have to decline. --Travis (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

(...) Hi all, the physical connection of NXTs via RS485 is just the first half of the solution... Remeber, at 2-wire RS485 you can have one master only and up to 31 slaves. To address each slave, you need to implement a special protocol which (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Grunts - Episode 6.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Sea port

I had posted some early pics of a sea port out on Mocpages.com and now have the final pics setup. (URL) Have a look. The layout ended up around 7' x 9'. The show was at a local church where John and Ross also had a train display. Quite a few people (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.pirates) !

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Is it? I knew it couldn't possibly be ABS (due to the fact that natural ABS has a translucent milky-beige color, and clear ABS is supposed to be EXPENSIVE), but I'd always thought it was acrylic due to how easily the transparent parts used to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Remember that they were originally planning to move production to China. Reportedly there were two main considerations with abandoning that idea. The first was that there was an intense backlash concerning quality issues (which would only have (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, William Howard, nominate Ross Crawford (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) The USA is the largest market only in the sense that we barely buy more total product than Germany since the debut of the LEGO Star Wars line. Germany still has the highest per-capita sales by a massive margin, and the EU (which was comparably (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

I, William Howard, nominate Travis Cobbs (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Servizio su Sat2000

L'emittente televisiva satellitare Sat2000 è venuta alla conoscenza dell'esposizione di Zagarolo. E vorrebbe realizzare un servizio da mandare in onda venerdì prossimo alle 12.00 all'interno di una trasmissione dedicata al modellismo. Le riprese al (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Well, they do... you provided a list above - "Components made in Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Mexico and the Czech Republic". Now, I'm guessing that the first two (at least) are not really cheap labour markets - but I could be wrong. (...) Well, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  8479 Code Pilot Barcode Analysis and Code Sheet

Dr. Soubhi Sabbagh contacted me recently to get information on Code Pilot, and collecting various sources he was able to analyse and create a PDF code sheet. " So, I decided to study the bar code algorithm and I co-operated with www.dlsoft.com until (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set Star Wars 7194 8009 8010 8011 MISB

ok aggiudicato! ce lo scambiamo a Ballabio oppure vuoi che te lo porti la befana? ;-) Andrea "Gianluca Morelli" <poldoshop@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jtvuu1.AEq@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Hi-speed port communication

Hi Ross, (...) it should be possible to use RS-485 as a bus, i.e. connect several NXTs with one cable. You need to make the cable yourself, though, and you may need some termination on the ends. Jürgen (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) I live in El Paso and that is the wage in Juarez, or less. I would doubt that it is too international. Nothing is made in the US, Germany, England, New Zealand, or Australia. Though some things are made in China. I would say that the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  7787 Bat-Tank 50% off at LEGO brand store (Oregon)

I just got Set 7787: The Bat-Tank: The Riddler and Bane's Hideout for 50% off at my local LEGO brand store near Portland, Oregon. I love 50% off. It's my favorite price. This set originally retailed for 49.99, so I got it for $24.99. The brand store (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Sliding Puzzle - NOTW Logo

(...) The removable piece and the fact that this is a working puzzle is just plain cool! (...) This is a really cool MOC. I hadn't seen anything like this before and I really like the idea. I always love seeing the ways that people find to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Top 25 Sellers of 2007

(...) -snip- Great work putting this together. I do find it interesting that such a range made it to the top 25 (albeit dominated by Star Wars). Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) (Note that I don't know, and that I'm not wearing my Ambassador's hat here). I would guess that costs are a major consideration, and that the NAFTA has had a bearing on this - keep in mind that the USA is LEGO's biggest market. (...) Well, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Impressive work as always! Good to know that (URL) rumours> of your retirement were a little exaggerated. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact