  *555573 (-20)
  Re: Vendita sets!!!

Potrei acquistare l'at at o l'at te o la gunship ma solo a un prezzo più basso visto e considerato che i pezzi mancanti non so da dove recuperarli. (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  quando meno te lo aspetti...

Quando meno te lo aspetti, scopri che un vecchio amico ha più set di te!! Che umiliazione! non il doppio, il triplo, no... dieci volte tanto! Poi però non ti fai rodere troppo dall'invidia perché guardando la sua lista scopri che lui non ha ancora (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Wow, that is some handy tool. Pitty I do not have a Mac. Wouldn't it be great if this feature would be available for Windows? (or Linux :-) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

With much help of all the people who wrote replies in this thread, I was able to come close to a result I am going to be happy with. Special thanks goes to Travis Cobbs for his effort and patience in helping me out. And ofcourse Jim DeVona for his (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Me? Scared? No :-) I have succesfully installed Cygwin on my XP PC and Vista Laptop. After some errors and Travis helping me solve those, I am now able to run his script and create LDraw files with the PreL3P commands in them. Thanks for your (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  legofest

ragazzi il 25 saro' al legofest, per chiunque fosse interessato a qualche mio set, possiamo vederci li... E SE QUALCHUNO HA PER CASO UNO DUE SET 3826 spongebob duplo SIA NUOVO CHE USATO E VUOLE VENDERLO, BE IO LO COMPRO... ciao e grazie per (...) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

Hi, we just bought some sensors from mindsensor.com but I cannot find any info on how to use them with nxc. I have seen that b33 has two new API but there is no "generic" info on how to use them and the mindsensor.com site has no info or sample (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Virtual Minibrix

If you're reading this, the chances are I've rung a small bell. Readers of a "certain age" may remember, and indeed may have grown up with, Minibrix. This was a forerunner to Lego, consisting of very realistically-coloured rubber interlocking (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

In lugnet.technic, Stephane Simard wrote: <snip> (...) Well, I don't have many specific ideas, but how about some inspiration to get you going? (URL) a shameless plug for my own work, but hey, you asked for ideas ;-) I thought the same way you did, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  NXT Sumo - NXTize it all!

Some of us here in Indiana and surrounding areas recently got together for a "just for fun" sumo event. We didn't keep score, and in fact the goal was to use stock LEGO models as much as possible. We started out with making five copies of the #8275 (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Stl2dat settings?

Hi, (...) for teps (EG. 0.1) when the coordinates in the stl file have to few decimals. (...) The -deps value controls if two triangles can be merged to a quad. This value is related to the -det option of l3p -check (...) The STL format produced by (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:JrBopr.Lus@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) found the folder on brickshelf above to be of some use if one doesn't actually have 8274 but wants to try and help solve the motorization problem (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Test in ItLUG

(...) Luca (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) I spent no time publicly griping about the subtle color shifts TLC made a few years back. However, in hindsight, I can see that bley really did kill my family's Lego purchasing. My kid (now age 11) still gets a Lego set or two at Christmas, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  various deals at MYER

large yellow bulldozer 199 fireboat 27.95 blue brick bucket 23.95 green dump truck 29.95 and also there was a small airplane ambulance thing (URL) which was aparently only sold on certain airlines. But now its available at MYER for 14.95. Great (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Cafe Corner at David Jones

The Cafe Corner has just shown up at the David Jones in Karrinyup. Currently at $250 or so but the price may come down later. (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  K-Mart 15% off

K-mart has 15% off right now. Good if you want, say, the large castle or the harbor or other large sets. (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) Thanks for your interest. First of all, all the stuff LEGO Hungary presented: Interactive showcases of the Pirates and Viking themes RC racer course with contests and prizes play tables with LEGO bricks Star Wars display City display Bionicle (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) As I understand it, the event was the brainchild of the shopping mall. This mall has recently been remodeled. The management decided to host some events to promote their event hall. So they approached LEGO Hungary and offered them the room at (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Serious E-mail issue resolved

@ll, I am very sorry that apparently a serious issue with LUGNET's e-mail service went unnoticed for a couple of days. This resulted in a backlog of some 16,000 messages that went unprocessed plus several thousand e-mails that were not sent out. The (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact