 Events / 2309
Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.events, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
   I see many very well build and interesting MOC’s in your galleries. Could you provide us with information about who build what, in the long run?

Thanks for your interest.

First of all, all the stuff LEGO Hungary presented: * Interactive showcases of the Pirates and Viking themes
  • RC racer course with contests and prizes

  • play tables with LEGO bricks

  • Star Wars display

  • City display

  • Bionicle display

  • a big pirate ship

  • some statues

  • a huge Santa to be built by participants
MALUG presented the following * mosaics by Legolala http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MALUG/SUGAR/Visitors/visitors08.jpg
  • LEGO sets of the past

  • RC Train layout for the visitors to control

  • LEGO Star Wars set collection (Matyó)

  • Moonbase by Gyurma77, Fordfocus and Multipla

  • Chain Bridge and Funicular by Kofeju and Multipla

  • Pirates diorama by Piratefan
Town layout - this was built by 4 major and 4 minor contibutors:

the elevated section by brob http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MALUG/SUGAR/Setup/setup06.jpg

the ugly section by Tibicsoki http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MALUG/SUGAR/Setup/setup18.jpg

the Café Corner section by me (Akos) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2795181

(I has some MOCs we used as fillers outside of my section, for example the small church is mine.)

the modern section by Multipla http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2795188

The other 4 guys (Piszkosfreddy, Tomo, Lezly and István) built some buildings and vehicles we used as fillers.

We also had a MALUG meeting which was not open for the public: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=282896

I have also uploaded my photos, they will be here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=282890

Akos