  *381386 (-20)
  Parts from 70 Chamber of Secrets listed

I've listed the parts from 70 Chamber of Secrets <set:4730> in my store at BrickLink. I've listed the unique parts at the lowest prices currently available on Bricklink. Click here to see everything that was listed today: (URL) of the additions this (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

(...) Thanks, and I agree about the brick style logos. John Neal deserves some credit for our NY Central theme. Ed (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page

howD all .spacers, i'd like to get some sort of rollcall of our Chat nicks and what Prog's we use to chat but i don't wanna do it in here because its a public forum. so, if you feel comfortable w/ it email panarchy23@yahoo.com and i'll compile the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) I was trying to figure out a way to combine all of these concepts so they can work, but I really can't see a way to apply character statistics to an online game, since that would give our nice GM a headache. We don't want that. (...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.

"Gillish" <gillish@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message news:H9L3vr.6xo@lugnet.com... (...) very (...) Your transmission looks very good. I am curious about your solar panel. My experiments with the Lego Solar Panels were successful but I don't think I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Divorce?

Tabarnak! (This is cursing in French...) Ok, so we've all read those nice little post about a great experience with LEGO, or how LEGO changed our lives in a positive way. But LEGO can also be an important cause of divorce... Well, maybe not divorce, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Challenger

(...) Patricia, Ouch. I watched 'live' on TV in my dorm room at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, excited that the launch was almost like a birthday gift from NASA. I lost the excitement just after launch, and was horrified at the loss... I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A warm BricksWest??

(...) Ya, as I write this it is 82 ;) Here is a good place to check up on our weather: (URL) 80 today and 68 tommrow.. gotta love it. And for those of you who do not know, Legoland would fall under the costal forcast. Mark P. (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: THE OFFICIAL BRICKSWEST? 2003 ROLL CALL

BRICKSWEST 2003 OFFICIAL ROLL CALL ___...___ NAME: Matthew Gerber DAYS: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday HOTEL: Holiday Inn, Carlsbad PRESENTER: Yes PAVILION DISPLAY: Yes CHILDREN ATTENDING: Aurora, Zachary _____ NAME: Jill Gerber (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) Hey Matt, thanks for the thoughtful post. I was loosely following the discussion on the other RPG castle game, but got lost with the talk of character stats. There was no real detail, no real ideas, just loose concepts floating around. I guess (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: I've done it again!

Thank you, Joey. I like the goblins especially. Tanya (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Space Box 3 status

SHIPPED 1. Jon Palmer (Tulsa, OK) SHIPPED 2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas) SHIPPED 3. Chris Giddens (Rome, Georgia) SHIPPED 4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida) SHIPPED 5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida) SHIPPED 6. Nicole Drumm (Binghamton, New (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

Has anyone managed to figure out if, after building all 5 of the santa fe cars, there are enough pieces left to build any other cars, either additional copies, or new models of other types of cars? I know you'd be short on base plates, gray train (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ugh

(...) I agree with you on that. The reason why castle is in a mess is because people go on comparing both groups activity! It's like getting a failing mark on a test, and the person next to you passes with flying colors. Complaining to the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

My Feisar anti-gravity racing craft MOC (based on the game Wipeout) had suffered greatly multiple times due to my own clumsiness. I can only imagine what my clumsiness has in store for the skyscraper I'm building. O_o (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: A Gentle Plea

(...) No it isn't. The Medieval Marketplace is a rough set of guidelines on building Marketstalls. It is not "rules and territories." There is no: * territory or realm to speak of. * no characters involved. * no interaction of any sort (aside from (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  green light to win

(...) ... (...) Is exhausting the 9V of the IR tower transceiver a Windows only problem? When my `uname -a` reports: Linux Knoppix 2.4.19-xfs ... then the green LED light stays off til some software speaks IR. But in Win XP, the green LED light (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: I've done it again!

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes: <snipped> Excellent renditions! Although I'm not much of an advocate for modifying figures, my commendments on a job well done. I particularly like the wolf knight and swordsmen. :) <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Gentle Plea

(...) Ah now, don't throw it at him like that! You may view this as 'just a project' but have you placed any discussion into it yet? This is more than just a project because we need the discussion, ideas and inspiration from a community project to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Thanks for the link, but I meant only to be asking: How do I make sense of RCX replies ... ... when the RCX is first powered and after I download Lego firmware. Help? Curiously, cluelessly, thankfully yours, Pat LaVarre P.S. Do we have no (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact