 Events / BricksWest / 559
Re: A warm BricksWest??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Adrian Egli writes:
To all those who are going to be attending BricksWest 2003: it could be a
very warm -dare I say HOT- presidents weekend.  The last month has been
recorded as the fifth driest January on record (0.02 in. of rain) and today
it's in the low 80s (in January??).

I did pass along word to someone asking about the conditions here in So Cal
in winter and noted it could get hit by a north pacific rain storm; there is
always a possibility in these months.  But when I consider the weather and
temps lately, I'm thinking that won't be the case two weeks from now.  Just
better have a pair of shorts handy (and an umbrela too :-))

Adr.

Ya, as I write this it is 82 ;) Here is a good place to check up on our weather:
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/weather/?z=nav
lol, 80 today and 68 tommrow.. gotta love it. And for those of you who do
not know, Legoland would fall under the costal forcast.

Mark P.
http://www.landofbricks.com