 Events / BricksWest / 554
553  |  555
Subject:
A warm BricksWest??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:01:16 GMT

To all those who are going to be attending BricksWest 2003: it could be a
very warm -dare I say HOT- presidents weekend.  The last month has been
recorded as the fifth driest January on record (0.02 in. of rain) and today
it's in the low 80s (in January??).

I did pass along word to someone asking about the conditions here in So Cal
in winter and noted it could get hit by a north pacific rain storm; there is
always a possibility in these months.  But when I consider the weather and
temps lately, I'm thinking that won't be the case two weeks from now.  Just
better have a pair of shorts handy (and an umbrela too :-))

Adr.