 Events / BricksWest / 553
Re: LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR BRICKSWEST™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Here's a short list of some of the great stuff the event volunteers and
sponsors have planned (this is the fun you'll be missing if you don't register):

<sniiiiip>

Well, maybe not so short. I thought I edited that word out ;-)

Come to BricksWest, it will be fun. :-)

-Tim