  *380197 (-20)
  LegOS.srec

Hi everyone, I do not have legos.srec or brickos.srec, cos of make depend not working. So i used the command Max suggested and now i get the message below. This is the error message i get when i try to use the "make clean all" make[2]: *** (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  layout proposal

Here's my 2 cents :-) (URL) of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Thanks, I must be nice to see them in action... All I ever see around here in St. Petersburg/Clearwater are old Geeps (GP38, etc) in faded CSX colors;( Robin (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  My MOC: Smiles's Walker

Here's my first space submission for critisism. Shadow Recon VII, Block Sys. AT-Assault Walker x-b. Constructions-wise, it's rather simple but i think it looks neat. Being rather inexperienced with Space i think it turned out nice, but thats my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

One thing that I would like to see is a comparison page so that viewers could see the progression of your construction techniques from the Gloire to the HMS Queen to the Frederick der Grosse to the Takao. I've always been able to recognize the ships (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Thanks, Dave... The letter and numbers are stickers I got at Office Depot. The Stick on Letter brand come in red, white, blue and black. I see three different company names on the package, "Headline Sign" "U.S. Stamp & Sign" and "Geographics (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I dont seem to have legOS.srec

(...) Please keep replies on the mailing list. I'm not the only person who can help. (...) The first line you give is make reacting to an error whilst building memcpy.o, and bailing out. So all I know from that is that "An error occurred". So, I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

great ideas, couple of things though: 1. can u have like a party of your own that only you controled liek that guy in i.o.m that had an entire army of guys 2. (...) How? through email? Chat? (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cathedral of the Gears

(...) Wow, beutiful design! It looks really creepy I think, very "Thief: the dark project"ish. Couple questions: Are there any interior pics? Do you have any more in this theme? If not please continue it! As far as it not being strictly castle, I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Yes, Paul, I will get a better picture of that part of the engine, so you can see how the vents are built... this was the engine I was building when the ditch lights (bing) came on over my head:) Robin (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Theft

(...) Before anyone asks: It was NOT me. :D But I'd imagine it was done under some veneer of "officiality" and a Cup steward who was less than rigorous in demanding credentials. Or else they're *really* being far too lax in keeping an eye on things. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) The problem with ressurrection lies in the infinite amount of technicalities and 'what if' questions, which would result in headache for the game master. So basically, if someone gets killed, there isn't a way to ressurrect them unless in a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Yes, I also think the dark gray have a green hue to it. My first version of this engine was black, but I think the d-gray looks better... Thanks, Robin PS I'll bring it to BW... (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Thank you for you commits... is that what the CSX folks call it? Robin (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) Thanks, Devin, I'll have to get a better picture of that part of the engine, so you can see how the vents are built... Robin (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  The 2003 catalog

Hmm. Saw that Lego just makes 2 robotics sets now. The RIS and the Ultimate Builders Set. That's tough news for us adults playing with Lego. :P And when you looks at the technic front, it's dead. The only thing available is the Lego Racers sets, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout instructions online?

(...) I meant the 9754 DSDK. I will buy another tomorrow btw. (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H9A7tn.21M@lugnet.com... (...) And the answer is... (Please share your settings) (...) guru... All I did was to follow the instructions completely - removed _all_ the lights, and let the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Una proposta...

Ciao Mario, (...) Technic e di Mindstorms. Soprattutto per me che ho esclusivamente pezzi Technic e Mindstroms. Ma ora che è nato Alessandro, ho finalmente la scusa per ampliare la mia gamma :-) Per quanto riguarda i prossimi Legofest vorrei (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Brainstorming ideas for Game Project....

Hello, all, again. i spent a good long time yesterday making up some rules. Here is a loooooooong list of brainstorming i did. NOTE: these are proposed ideas, and can change and be refined etc. MOVING: for moving over all areas, town and plain (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact