 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3123
Re: I dont seem to have legOS.srec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:22:31 GMT

Andrew Tait wrote:
Hi Max,

Please keep replies on the mailing list.
I'm not the only person who can help.

I did do as suggested and just ended up with another error message as
follows:

make [2]: *** [memcpy.o] Error 255
make [2]: leaving directory '/brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf2/lib/c'
make [1]: *** [all] Error 2
make [1]: leaving directory '/brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf2/lib/'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't really know what this means or how to make any changes to
correct it. I presume it's something to do with memcpy.o and can
maybe be modified in the makefile file?

Any help would be great, and if you any previous lines from the error
let me know, i just haven't included as they seemed all right.

The first line you give is make reacting to an error whilst building
memcpy.o, and bailing out.
So all I know from that is that "An error occurred".
So, I will need to see what went before. In general, it is better to show
more than is necessary, not less.

Max.