 General / 40733
Re: LEGO Theft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:13:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Combs writes:
Maybe somebody wanted a bunch of gray brick?

Good Point!

   Before anyone asks:  It was NOT me.  :D

   But I'd imagine it was done under some veneer
   of "officiality" and a Cup steward who was less
   than rigorous in demanding credentials.  Or
   else they're *really* being far too lax in
   keeping an eye on things.

   I also think that, like most LEGO sculpture,
   it was glued together, thus limiting its utility
   to a thief, eh?

   best

   LFB