 General / 40731
Re: LEGO Theft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Combs writes:
Maybe somebody wanted a bunch of gray brick?

Good Point!

You'd think it would be hard to walk out, unnoticed, with that under

your arm, wouldn't you?

Yeah...how do you hide one of those under your jacket?:-)

Well you could dress up in a Postal uniform (and cap :1 )and carry an empty
box, asking directions for where the Stanley Cup is, then put it in your
box, and ask for directions for like the ticket office or someplace near the
exit, and just walk out. This would work especially well if you had some
pre-written delivery papers for them to sign.

As you can see, I planned this in all detail :P so of course it was ME who
did it :D (j/k)

No, actually, I'd rather steal colored pieces over ugly grey ones, so I must
be innocent :D