 General / 40760
Re: LEGO Theft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:02:45 GMT

How about this theft in Germany:

Thieves broke into a children's nursery containing computers and cash but only
stole the Lego.

Police said they even stole a plastic brick being used to prop up an alarm
clock which had a missing a leg.

Detectives in Offenbach near Frankfurt haven't yet been able to trace the
culprits.

A police spokesman said: "We have no idea why the thieves took the Lego and not
the more expensive equipment, but it will help them pass the time of day in
jail once we have caught them."

From an article on ananova.com
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_744906.html