  *377782 (-20)
  Re: Land mine robot

Metal detectors are subtle things. Good ones can distinguish between an aluminium ringpull and a gold coin; bad ones get confused by damp soil. The simplest and cheapest design I've seen used a PIC12C508, a hand-wound coil, a resistor and a couple (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?

Following a local newspaper feature on my castle project and an appeal for somewhere for a display, I have discovered that I may well be able to have the use of local Clubhouse facilities (dance floor/function area, lounge/sitting area, bar, toilets (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message (...) to (...) synthesized (...) need. (...) or (...) Yup, I realised that. The lsynth header allows you to specify the hose length (even though it currently isn't used) so I'm (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) For non fixed length parts such as hoses the constraint part work beautifully. What I'm talking about is the fixed length flexble axles and ribbed hoses. The shape of the curve structure betwwen two point is dependent on the length of the part (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Attn Exhibitors: Call for MOCs

[argh! more indian wrestling with my email server over the last 4 days] Thx, Eric. 6 tables reserved for the mech brigade. Can't wait to see what shows up! Btw, wish I could convince Mark N, SEALUG's resident mechman, to fly down with me, but his (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8qqq5.Bu9@lugnet.com... (...) Horses for courses I suppose, I found the constraint method (when applied to pneumatic hoses) totally brilliant, in fact I can't imagine a simpler (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New MPD: Harley-Davidson Hovercycle

Isn't it nice to get parts back? I've Been at a loss for something to build lately, now I can play around with three of your models. BTW, any chance you might do the Esprit? I did it a few days ago from the pics and I'm curious how close I got. Gary (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  10% discount on everything at Lego Lot

Hello everyone, I have spent the last weeks updating and adding to my inventory on my Bricklink shop, Lego Lot. To celebrate me being finished, I will run a sale the next 7 days in my store. Besides me giving 10% discount on everything (deducted (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

This is the correct one. Forget the first! "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht news:H8r0vD.9rr@lugnet.com... (...) example (...) straight (...) great! (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

This is the wrong version of my post :-) "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht news:H8r08B.8ov@lugnet.com... (...) example (...) small (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

OK! I downloaded it again and it works! It is a great program. I especially like the option to create chains. What I do not understand though is why the fiber optic cable in the example has to be almost 2 Mb? All files are rather large. Like the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

OK! I downloaded it again and it works! What I do not understand though is why the fiber optic cable in the example has to be almost 2 Mb? And all files seem rather large. Like the rubber band that spans 2 wheels (lsynth_band2 in the example file). (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: open project

yeah they look nice yyyy... QL very QL but i can bet all of us looking at these magnificent models say: this part i'd do in other way this part better this one i DID in the past better that was my idea let's get parts and do them if ie 10 ppl will (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: open project

oh i'm sorry :))) i didn't realise yes it looks similar most models put the stress on driving mechanisms seats are simple doors sometimes even not exist :) ok can you "sell" :) i mean show use ie door-lock mechanism? would be nice br pixel "mat" (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) I added all the parts up in order to have only one partlist and I'm stunned on the amount of some of those parts and the lack of beams. I'd claim Andrea is the master of the new Technic style! Here's the partlist, I don't think (and sincerely (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Mardi 14 Janvier 2003

[ Titres des News ] o Rencontre: Expo jouets à Bourgoin Jallieux (modele) [ Détails des News ] o Rencontre: Expo jouets à Bourgoin Jallieux ---...--- Auteur: Chimere ( chimere.inc@club-internet.fr ) @ 16:45 Topic: modele Oyé ! Oyé ! Le 26 janvier (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

  Re: Big Pine Tree - Is it LEGO?

(...) Two other objects suggests that the pile is infested with non-Lego items: the red figure (animal?) in the foreground and the smaller green baseplate in the background - looking suspiciously like a MegaBlok baseplate! Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

From the second scope screen capture here : (URL) you can see that the analog settling time is about 10 microseconds for the rotation sensor. Philo www.philohome.com (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Need Bionicle Masks

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8pvAs.35I@lugnet.com... (...) Contact me. Maybe we can work something out. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

(...) I've found that any interrupt on the RCX has a minimum overhead of 101 to 113 states (or about 7 us). This is the time taken by the CPU to recognize and dispatch the interrupt plus the time the ROM routine takes to dispatch the interrupt to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact