 Local / United Kingdom / England / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:45:44 GMT

Following a local newspaper feature on my castle project and an appeal for
somewhere for a display, I have discovered that I may well be able to have
the use of local Clubhouse facilities (dance floor/function area,
lounge/sitting area, bar, toilets etc)for the October - March period at the
end of this year / beginning of next for my Lego display purposes. This is
therefore a general enquiry to see if there is anyone else out there in the
Northamptonshire area who is interested in being involved in displaying
their M.O.C.'s or more. Drop me a line, as if nothing else I shall hopefully
go ahead with orgainisations anyway and have my own stuff on view and
everyone is welcome to come along. The clubhouse is in Grendon, Northants
should this aid anyone's decision.
Dave.