  *377094 (-20)
  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) Ciao Andrea What I can say? Only that you made a great job and that I realy hope to have the chance to see your projects "live" during some legofest this year. regards marco (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: OFW IV "WolfSpyder" and the FCS ESAT "SpyderNest"

The suit! Wild it is! nifty,compact, hard suit tech. Very cool. I spy handle bars, axle bushings and more. The transport with the shot of the suits are really neat. Some good building to heal the soul. e (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Hi Oyvind, I know your website ones, you six lover of the suspensions like me! Thanks for yours compliment,I hope also but if we watch the new LEGO set are much insufficient! (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: rtl15: Raiders of the Lost Part

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:H8LCq7.C23@lugnet.com... (...) It might be easier to just put a bin in the centre, or something like that. A complicated thing like the truncated pyramid, with compound mitred edges, is (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Battery Box Free to Good Home.

I have an "Electric 9V Battery Box 4 x 14 x 4" ((URL) that I will give away to the first person who wants to claim it. It came as part of a "Brick Grab Bag" that I purchased last week at the Lego store at Discover Mills (Lawrenceville, GA). It (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP

Wow that sure takes alot of work to get the VC running. What is it configured for in the first place, 98? tisk tisk. I am glad that you are still working on Jama! out (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  rtl15: Raiders of the Lost Part

Hi folks, Here's an idea that came to me the other day for a future contest: (URL) idea is that you start in your corner, and get onto a truncated pyramidal platform which contain a pit in the center. The center is filled with Lego pieces or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) hi, many, many thx steve. I've been waiting for this feature. unfortunately I got no message after a fix of mine has been reviewed :-(( (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) I generally suspect that Aragorn makes the Wraiths nervous. He's sort of magical in his own right, and if he wielded the Ring himself, there might be a chance that he *COULD* defeat the Nazgul. Plus the fire made them nervous. Plus the fact (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP

The proof is in the pudding: (URL) more information visit these pages: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

Stuart, Those are just too cool! I really like the use of the minifig parts. Excelent stuff, keep it up. Scott (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mall Show Security

Hi! Its been a long time since I've posted here but thought I'd bring up a question for all the train clubs. NILTC has recently been discussing the issues surrounding security at mall shows (shopping malls). Could those who have actually (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Help with MLCAD Spring Generator  [DAT]

I'm a little bit confused with the values for the MLCAD Spring Generator. I find the total height value, enter it in, and the spring it generates is actually 2 LDU longer than what I entered, even with no start revolutions. I add start revolutions (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad)

  Hoverbikes Obsidian Vespa and Piebald

Obsidian Vespa's Brickshelf folder: (URL) links start at:: (beware of wrapping) (URL) ends with: (beware of wrapping) (URL) Vespa was created by Nicole Drumm MS. The Obsidian Vespa is piloted by Nicole Arcane, daughter-in-law to Roman Arcane. This (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Kevin I am having the same issue with lsynth. Could you post the results of your findings here? The ONLY thing I can get lsynth to create is the ldraw files you provide with the application. If I try to use the parts in my own models or even just (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

Way to go Chris and Kate! (Mostly Kate) Rob (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  MiniBust Gallery now online

Hi! The SW Minibust Gallery has been moderated on Brickshelf. Please visit: (URL) see the BattleDroid Minibust and the StormTrooper instructions! And don't forget to look at the excellent Trooper by Yutaka Minowa: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars) !

  make seems not to work

Hi! I try to compile a new programm (lightseeker.c) with make, but i only get this message (under WinLegos): make.exe: *** No rule to make target `lightseeker.lx', needed by `all'. Stop What is wrong? Reinhard (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: OFW IV "WolfSpyder" and the FCS ESAT "SpyderNest"

oh my goodness gracious. your exosuit and carrier are simply fantastic. well-thought out idea. kinda reminds me of the colonial marine APC (a la "aliens"). glad to see you used gray (gray is our friend) for the color scheme. very military. i noticed (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

(...) This actually seems to be some sort of 'combined' problem which results from the brickOS-kernel doing task scheduling plus some ROM-internal functions eating up some CPU-time. I did some research on it and came up with a rather evil solution. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact