 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6221
6220  |  6222
Subject:
rtl15: Raiders of the Lost Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:56:31 GMT

Hi folks,

Here's an idea that came to me the other day for a future contest:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/rtl15mockup.jpg

The idea is that you start in your corner, and get onto a truncated
pyramidal platform which contain a pit in the center.  The center is filled
with Lego pieces or something bulk like rice, plastic pellets or dried
beans.  At the end of three minutes, the person with the most amount of the
bulk item in their corner wins.

People might build conveyor belts, rovers with buckets, excavators, vacuum
systems, who knows.  It takes a number of contest ideas we've had before
(JeffE's cake game, the Junkyard Wars paint carrying game, etc) and might be
fun.

Comments?

Calum