 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14988
14987  |  14989
Subject:
Battery Box Free to Good Home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:27:03 GMT

I have an "Electric 9V Battery Box 4 x 14 x 4"
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2847c01) that I will give away to the first
person who wants to claim it.  It came as part of a "Brick Grab Bag" that I
purchased last week at the Lego store at Discover Mills (Lawrenceville, GA).
It works, and as far as I know is new.  Oh, and it's the black with red
buttons and yellow bottom version.

Please let me know if you're in need of this and its yours.

Thanks,
Andy