 Robotics / Vision Command / 204
Re: Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:08:36 GMT

Wow that sure takes alot of work to get the VC running. What is it
configured for in the first place, 98? tisk tisk.

I am glad that you are still working on Jama!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
The proof is in the pudding:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Things/we-fixed-it-2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Things/we-fixed-it-1.jpg

For more information visit these pages: