  *376900 (-20)
  Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay

There is a 14" Lego Statue of Jango Fett on Ebay which includes 7153 Jango Fett's Slave One along with 8011 Jango Fett Technic Figure (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help! Need part badly!

(...) Oh, so close!! Actually the part I am looking for is really close to that one in design, but 2819.dat is actually a little bigger than the one I am looking for. So close! Anyone else ready to make the virtual part in exchange for real parts? (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

  Re: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

(...) Which physical pins are 2 and 3? I assume they would be the Tx and Rx pins, but I don't know where they are. Pretty cool - data going through a paperclip. (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Did you mean "it", not "if"? And which, the book or the movie? The answer would be no and neither, since both clearly indicate five. (...) He gets the drop on them while their attention is focused on Frodo. And as explained, they were simply (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Two more

Two more hoverbikes added. Travis Dickinson (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Next Meeting

At our last meeting, we ended up with FIFTEEN sumo robots. A few of the robots were not able to compete, or did not meet the event requirements, so next weekend (Jan 19th) we will continue our sumo challenge. If you want to give your robot another (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)

(...) How about we stick with alphanumerics (case-insensitive) and '-' for now? We can explore other characters over time, if it becomes necessary. More likely, we'll (eventually) leave the 8.3 filename format behind. :\ Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

Andrew J. Huang wrote: > Wendy's problem is (...) The way to figure out which serial port on the back of the PC corresponds to which COM port is to use the world's cheapest piece of test equipment...the lowly paperclip. Bend your paperclip into a U (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.

Congrats! We're about two months away from our first minfig as well. Have fun, we can't wait. Mark (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Quite a bit. That's why they call it fiction. ;) (...) While the Black Riders may appear weak or useless on some levels, don't forget that they are strong in other areas. They can almost 'smell' the ring... and the power that it carries. Not (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

Okay, you just need to read the book and get it firsthand. The Ringwraiths are sort of blind because they're dead. Well undead to be precise. They ride regular horses which are raised from colts in the presence of evil so they're not scared of evil (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Wow! I wouldn't have believed much improvement was possible from the first version. However, you've obviously topped yourself with this one. And 5 ft. tall! I really like the interior, as well as the baseplate details. Great elevator design. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)

(...) True, but it'd probably be better to restrict ourselves to a limited set of characters that are well-supported in file and path names on different OS's and protocols. But you already knew that, right? ;) Steve (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.

(...) Thanks (to all the well wishers). This was a point of debate for some time but my son has moved out of the "train" room to make way for the baby and is now in his own "big boy room". So far he seems to be fine with the move, he is very in to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Not really LEGO...

"Michael Obenland" <obenland@t-online.de> wrote in message news:H8I2sr.9Lz@lugnet.com... (...) Iain (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Parts Tracker Email Notification System

I'm not sure if this is an announcement, or more like a warning. ;) I've been working on implementing email notification in the Parts Tracker, so it will automatically send out information about files being reviewed and updated. The first messages (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Snapshot: Big Boy power suit Alpha test

This is my first attempt at mecha without Bionicle so please be kind. :) (URL) to be fixed and more functionality built in the beta version. Currently the head spins 360 and so do both shoulders. This is also my first ever try at SNOT building. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.

Congratulations to you and your newly expanded family, Eric! - Joe "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:H8HCtw.Iox@lugnet.com... (...) we (...) many new (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Okay, let me get this straight. This -almighty- sauron sends out five robed people, that he knows cannot see well, and consequently wouldn't make for very good attack forces. Anyway, he sends them out to kill frodo, so they float around nearly (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) Thanks again Matthais, I have downloaded and installed this driver. But unfortunately there is no change. Bill Lane (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact