 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4421
Re: Help! Need part badly!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Lance Hopenwasser writes:
Jake,

From your detailed descriptions and pictures (thanks) , it looks to me like
the piece you are looking for is 2819.dat (which is an official piece
already).  This needs to be updated in the Peeron set inventory by someone
who has the set and can verify that 2819 is indeed the piece in the set.

--Lance--

Oh, so close!! Actually the part I am looking for is really close to that
one in design, but 2819.dat is actually a little bigger than the one I am
looking for. So close!

Anyone else ready to make the virtual part in exchange for real parts?

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee