  *375677 (-20)
  Re: Yard

(...) And I would like to thank Jeramy and Mark for hanging around until my van was rescued, and apologize to Steve for the two new holes. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Good luck?

Some days, I just can't believe my good luck. On Friday, my wife took down the Christmas tree, and packed everything back into the boxes. When she was almost done, I noticed the platform the tree stands on. Her dad made this little box a couple (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

Hello Castle Builders, I had some free time over the holidays, so I made a little project for the Medieval Marketplace. It's actually a collection of very small booths where peasants can sell surplus goods so they can get coin to buy things from the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  BimP Updates (5 January 2003)

Updates this week include: * Questions 12-14 with Jon Palmer have been posted and Jon unveils his new K-wing fighter(a BimP exclusive!) * A new toon by Ton (after a few holiday toons, Ton returns to his previous storyline) * A new tips and tricks (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Problems with new part and S\3069BS01.DAT

Wanting to confirm one other thing. Is it intentional that a .ldr file with the same name as a part will not actually be procssed and result in a .pov file with only the part? In this case, I was constructing set 4532 and found a pov file with just (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

LOL! Those are great, Gil. Very funny. There's also a large amount of work in there, as well. I like how you did the X-wing's nose and wings. So, what's next? The B-Wing? :) -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: GG-1 Model Complete

Very nice. I would love to see how you have the inner trucks configured. They would almost have to be floating to make it around curves. -Rob "Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H882K7.Ao7@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

Here is what I've calculated on this new component "gear wheel" (my calculations could be MILES off of correct, mind you): -Teeth count is approximately 96 on the outside. -Outside diameter is 24 studs -Inside diameter is 20 studs -The strip running (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Specific parts needed for a project. Please read.

Hello! Well, I was working on this project the other day (drafting the structures for my medieval village), when I mysteriously came up short of several items, most of them being for the scenery/ villagers. Anyway, to make this post short, here's a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Greetings! I figure what Jamie did for the SW/Pod crossover, I could try for with the bikes. PLMKWYT (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda - Hooray!

(...) I always thought it was due to Lego in America being scared of litigation if some kid ever managed to injure themselves with those things. But I do appreciate the irony with the gun control. Ah, America - land of contradiction... Michael (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Now here's a big one.

I'm guessing that they never did actually "sell" that as a set, but rather it was just a promotional item they made. There was a big push in schools about the space program prior to the challenger launch because there was a school teacher going up. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: BrickFest Dates?

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H6zIwt.5E7@lugnet.com... (...) My guess would be that someone local to the area would have to take the ball and run with it.... Troy (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions+handy MOD hint

Apologies for the delayed reply, but... (...) It's possible. Obi Wan has one in the Jedi Starfighter set, and IIRC Jango Fett has one too. (...) Are they anything like the Beatles, but with more legs? Allister (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) no its not you.. lego made to many for star wars. now all those starfighter windshields have to look nice on modern euro freight :) but the fact that its tinded windshields could make use if they ever got a liscence with universal for "fast (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  FS: new set #1381 Vampire's Crypt

I've got two new sets #1381 Vampire's Crypt to sell for $15 each. Sets are complete and opened only to remove the castle/peasant minifig with cowl and brown staff. All other items and internal bags complete and unopened. Shipping is not included, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  new trains

found this on the train newsgroup: Passenger Train (bullet style) (URL) Train (URL) Station (URL) Crane (URL) 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  88 Auctions ENDING - bricks, plates, MINIFIGS, & more !!!

I have 88 auctions ending tonight on ebaY. Many bids are still low. I will combine auctions. (URL) also have 40,000 new parts for sale at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes (URL) can also combine BrickLink orders with ebaY auctions for shipping (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  update to my silly little droplet to add a creator and file type to l3p output

I changed my droplet so it will only work on files that do not have a creator type. Chris (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: GG-1 Model Complete

Very Nice! I can't wait to try to build one. :-) Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact