 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14968
14967  |  14969
Subject:
Specific parts needed for a project. Please read.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:41:51 GMT

Hello!

Well, I was working on this project the other
day (drafting the structures for my medieval
village), when I mysteriously came up short
of several items, most of them being for the
scenery/ villagers.

Anyway, to make this post short, here's a
summary of the items I need. (I'd be willing
to trade classic space parts and older castle
sets for these items, so please contact me
If you have these in near mint or better.)

1 Transparent Light Blue Spear

Several Black and Dark Grey Samurai Armors

Several Black, Light grey and Dark Grey samurai helmets.

1 Fawkes the Phoenix

2 Samurai Figures (white with dragon robe pattern)

3 Black Ninja flags with dragon pattern.

2 Figures from the orient set 7417.

10 Sloped roofing elements (mostly 3x3x1 double sloped)

2 Black Kepi Calvary caps.

1 Tie Pilot from Imperial Shuttle.

Thank you and kind regards,

You can view my trade page here: