 Local / Australia / 10500
Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions+handy MOD hint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:31:05 GMT

Apologies for the delayed reply, but...

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:

[begin handy hint]
careful scraping with a scalpel can remove this kind of thing easily... I've
modified MANY faces with this method... removing sideburns, stubble,
eyebrows, changing the shape of mouths etc, it's also BRILLIANT for removing
those F*****G printed on microphones from the studios line, and alpha team etc.

At least Star Wars is too retro-futuro to have them (unless I missed them)

It's possible. Obi Wan has one in the Jedi Starfighter set, and IIRC Jango
Fett has one too.

[end handy hint]
the hair-cut... a little less handy, unless you like the beetles.
but Without that haircut, "BOB" - (a character in a few of my animations
that has become somewhat of a cult-hero in the brickfilms circles) would
have never been.

The Beetles, a favourite of the BUGs (not).

Are they anything like the Beatles, but with more legs?

Allister