 Local / United Kingdom / 8853
Re: Black Seas Barracuda - Hooray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stephen Kane writes:

It's strange isn't it ... I mean when you compare the gun control laws in
Australia and in the US to have shooting cannons in Australia but not the
US. Go figure ...

I always thought it was due to Lego in America being scared of litigation if
some kid ever managed to injure themselves with those things.  But I do
appreciate the irony with the gun control.  Ah, America - land of
contradiction...

Michael Dallaston
(Guns don't kill people, shooting cannons kill people)