  *375546 (-20)
  Re: LNP problem

(...) I know that this won't help, but I tried your program (and the lnptest.c program from the lnp distribution) and got the same errors. No message came through, only frame errors. Will have a closer look at this. Regards, Michael (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Man you crammed some great detail into that bike! I keep forgetting how those doors can make some great stabalizers and wings on small Moc's. The pods for the engines are very well done and look great. A most excellent HoverBike all around. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) I guess I'm getting that predictable :). I've been trying to do something bigger for awhile now and I have just been stumped as of lately. Small just seems so much easier. (...) I was a big time comic fan. The Reaper is based of of Lobo's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

''Ken Dowd" <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:H87IMG.1KI@lugnet.com... (...) Ahhh...hhh......... seeing that make me feel so comfortable. Now THAT'S the way to start a new year. Adr. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Andrew. I think those 2 are my favorites. That variation almost gives the tempest that Anakin's speeder look. But I think Gil has the best nose variation on a HoverBike yet. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H88yqy.I6v@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) (URL) [ ... snipped ... ] I have been running a Metroliner colored one (grey with red, white, and blue stripes). I have an A unit and a B (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) I've seen it modified into many other things... it's a good starting point, if a bit short, for many different cab/cowl units. MichLTC's Stefan Garcia made a nice ALCO FA using it as a starting point, for instance. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) included in the modular system you are working on. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Chris. After seeing all your hoverbikes and reading all the background stories of the drivers, I fell in love with them. It's great having a little project that can take 15 minutes to a half to build. Too bad we couldn't acctually see a race (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

Hi Jake, (...) I'm merely setting the camera angle to 1 which eliminates perspective. I do not set orthographic. I modified LPub so the lowest camera angle is 1, and fixed the label that indicates the actual camera angle so it is updated as the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  WTT my 926 MISB for your 487/924 MISB + 918 MISB

hi everybody, I want to trade my 926 Command Centre {non-U.S. version of 493} MISB for your 924/487 Transporter MISB + 918 Space Transport MISB (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) If you look at the bullet train pic, it gives the impression that it does not come with a complete circle of track, at least to me. LEGO has always been careful not to put things that aren't included into their pics. (I am talking about the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LeoCAM alpha release

(...) To be fair, Gustavo noted that in his announcement. > I grabbed the source and attempted to compile them under a (...) Nice to hear that you got time to go as far as to try to compile the program. Have you made a patch and sent it directly to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Hoverbikes....

These are great! .space never ceases to amaze me. To Chris, Jamie and Gil, you guys are the masters of all things small...I mean that in the nicest way possible =) Tim D., the Ardvark is very slick. To all the other hoverbike builders, I've seen (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Ribbing"

I agree with most of this (...) Wait! I thought that "Challenger 2.0" IS the subject? Isn't this thread about clubs *challenging* each other to do better? :-) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What minifigs do when we look away...

(...) "the real world". Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Ribbing"

I hope we always keep it friendly! We're all proud (and some are arrogant) about our clubs. That's great - but we should also be proud of OTHER clubs. There are a lot of people that are displaying LEGO trains at various shows, a few hundred at (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

(...) Well the layout plan was Larry's, but obviously it was the hard work and great creations of our members that made it nice. The show report is my doing, I had started on the html version of the show reports a few months back, but this one I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) I have seen the Santa Fe loco built in different colors. Actually, I built some in different colors immediately. I have Blue with Gray Stripes and Black with Light Gray. I have also seen some built to Union Pacific RailRoad color scheme -- (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

So to clarify, rather than use the ortho setting, you are choosing the camera angle setting and using a 1? Is that it, or are you doing additional stuff? I was playing around last night and was noticing that the creations weren't always centered (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact