 Trains / 18825
Re: "Ribbing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:24:21 GMT

I hope we always keep it friendly!

We're all proud (and some are arrogant) about our clubs.  That's great - but
we should also be proud of OTHER clubs.  There are a lot of people that are
displaying LEGO trains at various shows, a few hundred at least.  But, we're
still a tiny minority among the 'standard' model railroaders.

Let's always support each other, push each other, help each other - when one
group does something great it helps ALL of us.

I'm happy to say I've been very impressed with the other club layouts I've
seen, I think what they're doing is fantastic.  :-)

One small issue here, though -- is it really so difficult to change the
'subject' of the messages in this group?  I see a list of messages showing
"Re:  Challenger 2.0" and I think people are commenting on my current
project, but they're talking about all sorts of other things.  Come on,
people -- change the subject to reflect what you're talking about!!

JohnG, GMLTC

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I think you meant PNLTC ;)

Nothing like a little friendly ribbing!

...anyone else?

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Daniel Siskind writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:>There are also some links to the full-
sized images (from my 3.3megapixel
camera) if anyone is interested in trying to figure out *all* the secrets...

http://www.gmltc.org/challenger.html

Thanks!

JohnG, GMLTC

Don't give away all the secrets...  I rather enjoy seeing the rest of the world
struggle to catch up with the GMLTC!