 Trains / Train Organizations / 2237
Re: "Challenger" version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Robert Powell writes:
Well, the SCLTC just finished a 6 week show! We were on 3 differnt TV
stations and have a 70 brick tall dam!! :-)

Next...

That involved what? *One* set up and one tear down? Not impressed by show
duration as a measure of level of effort as far as setup/teardown goes

But getting people to cover shifts for 6 weeks, ya, that's impressive.