 Trains / Train Organizations / 2251
2250  |  2252
Subject:
A great show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:33:43 GMT

In article <H87yFs.LLw@lugnet.com>,
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I think you meant PNLTC ;)

Nothing like a little friendly ribbing!

...anyone else?

It's so cute to see GMLTC and PNLTC squabbling... Meanwhile young upstart
clubs like MichLTC are 3/4 of the way to completing 4 shows in 4 months
which will be a new record (for US anyway...)

here's the writeup on our most recent show. Jason even got to be on live TV!

http://www.michlug.org/pastevents/shows/2002-12-27.html

Now if we could only score a mall store clubhouse...

Nice show. I enjoyed flipping through the pictures. There are a lot of
very nice structures. I could point out the especially impressive ones,
but you know which one they are.

I flipped through some of your older show to see your trains too. They
are quite impressive.

Do you have any better views of this one?

Nice picture in the paper. I do love that the news paper used LEGOS and
put the registered trademark symbol next to it. It just seems funny to
put the trademark symbol next to a word that isn't a proper trademark :)

Chris