 Trains / 18806
Re: "Challenger" version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:01:18 GMT

I think you meant PNLTC ;)

Nothing like a little friendly ribbing!

...anyone else?

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Daniel Siskind writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:>There are also some links to the full-
sized images (from my 3.3megapixel
camera) if anyone is interested in trying to figure out *all* the secrets...

http://www.gmltc.org/challenger.html

Thanks!

JohnG, GMLTC

Don't give away all the secrets...  I rather enjoy seeing the rest of the world
struggle to catch up with the GMLTC!