  *375180 (-20)
  Re: Roll Call! (Almost 50 and 29 more to reach the real goal!)

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes: -Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

(...) So, I was talking with Chris the other day, and he suggested we go straight to doing T's and Y's without stopping for 45 deg joints only as a first event. John Guerquin mailed me about the issue: (...) I think our first attempt at Racers game (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

In my free time (yeah...sure Steven) I have begun a little project. It will require the assistance of this group, so if you have some time please visit: (URL) offer some feedback and assistance by responding to this post or e-mailing me at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Yes, yes, you can mix and match. The discount is for ordering 15 total bags, from all of the qualifying bags. They don't all have to be the same bag. If you had to order 15 of the same item to get the discount, very few people would actually (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 75% off Target Sales

(...) As an additional data point... I have seen Targets in the past few days with the clearanced Lego section at 30, 50 & 75% off, but the singular exception was the MOT sets. All 4 of the MOT sets were at 50% off regardless of the Target I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

(...) Greg: Ask and ye shall receive! :) I spent a few hours today working on a mini Chrysler Building. (URL) you like it. Sean --- Sean Kenney (URL) - New York City in Lego (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: MichLTC to display at Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

My pictures of the show are now public on brickshelf: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: 4534 Lego Express - Does it include REGULATOR?

(...) Aaron, It does come with a speed regulator. I thought the same thing about the price. That original price is the sum of the components (they are not packaged as seperate items but these are what you get): #KT205 Large engine: w/ tender = (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mesh to Ldraw converter

(...) There's MAX2DAT a 3D Studio max to Ldraw format available at LDraw.org Also there's DXF2DAT and STL2DAT -Orion (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Japanese Fishing Village

Keith, you have a knack for this, woof. <gahhh> oh, excuse me, I was just ogling the pics, <ahhhh, ghu?> sorry ooggling pics again. Dang, this is too cool. Makes me want to help my wife do a ninja training center! Scuse me, think more drooling and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Firefighting robot page

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H85xz5.117@lugnet.com... (...) Rob, Great job with the new drive! I like mounting the motor right on the wheel itself. Pregnata that I brought to the ir Hockey game wasn't really a synchro (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Mech Previews

Ryan, this is cool. I like how you give your mechs some purpose, beating the snot out of one another! I do like the hovercraft though. Looks quick and agile. Very MW like. Keep it up! Mark (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  my first seed

I was tinkering around last night and came up with this: The UH-40 space trainer. (URL) on moderation) (URL) trainer served the space men very well, until the 70's ended. Then all the trainers found their way to supermarkets across the galaxy, where (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Japanese Fishing Village

(...) Very nice! Good use of details to give a Japanese-feel to the models, without having to overbuild them. Simple is good. Take care, Gary (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: What a downer :-(

(...) No offense to you personally Robert, but I sometimes wish that those people who "can't reveal their sources" would simply not post the information at all. I realize that sometimes they are just trying to be helpful, or to scoop a story before (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks! (...) Ahh, yes. Well, for this size of craft, the typical fleebnork power cell is a 1x1 trans. orange cone. But, you can check out (URL) for more information. The most recognizable craft to use this is (of course) most of my stuff, as (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8475

I am pretty cluless about lights, sirens... Can anyone (Jason?) recommend either a good set that has lights and/or sirens compatible with the 9V on the 8475 or even individual bricks from BrickLink? Thanks in advance. Laurent (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Stickers

Can you order the clear stickers that come with some of the Lego sets from lego. I am speaking of the clear stickers that have "police", etc. Some are in black print and some are in color. Is there someone in the LUGNET community producing these (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: I need some help aranging some colors...

(...) were looking for a chart displaying the spectrum of visible light... as seen in a rainbow or perhaps as split by a prism. Maybe something like this? (URL) hope that helps, Allan B. (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  4534 Lego Express - Does it include REGULATOR?

This is the train I see at Target. It is not obvious to me if the det includes the SPEED REGULATOR or not(?) At full price this set seems way to expensive. (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact