Re: 75% off Target Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 04:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Riley writes:

A Target near me (northern California) had the MOT stuff at 75%
off today.

El Cerrito, Mark???

I cleared out the rolling stock and passenger cars at 75% off at that store.

ALso picked up the last 4534 at 50% at the San Leandro Target, which had no
rolling stock to speak of.

Hoping for another 4534 (at 75%)....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115 (time for another donation, I think)
BAYLUG

As an additional data point...  I have seen Targets in the past few days with
the clearanced Lego section at 30, 50 & 75% off, but the singular exception was
the MOT sets. All 4 of the MOT sets were at 50% off regardless of the Target I
visited. One I visited today, had discounts at 30% and had eleven (!) of the
4534's stting there at 50% off. Darn it, $80 is a good price, but its not good
enuf to yank out the plastic and burn some (more) holes in it ;)

Ray