Re: 75% off Target Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Riley writes:

A Target near me (northern California) had the MOT stuff at 75%
off today.

El Cerrito, Mark???

I cleared out the rolling stock and passenger cars at 75% off at that store.

ALso picked up the last 4534 at 50% at the San Leandro Target, which had no
rolling stock to speak of.

Hoping for another 4534 (at 75%)....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115 (time for another donation, I think)
BAYLUG