Re: sfbay target clearance @ 50% off...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:04:53 GMT

Thanks for the heads up.

Everyone please mention stores that hit 75% off IF you don't wipe them out
- I'm still looking for some log cars at 75% off, but I'm not driving to
NAPA for them ;-)

Make sure you mention exactly WHICH store, including the street if
possible.

All the San Jose ones I checked on 1/1 were at 50% off - Silver Creek Rd
and another.  Basically I checked the 2 in SJ right off of 680.

Mark Benz wrote:

NAPA TARGET
%75 off. Some trains... until yesterday. Still lots of log
cars there for $4. Good deal for train wheels.

Others we hit yesterday on way home:
Vallejo still 30%
Pleasant Hill 50% (Met a potential new Baylug family here
who said Martinez Walmart had just slashed lego prices.)
Walnut Creek 50%
San Ramon Greatland 50%