Re: sfbay target clearance @ 50% off...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:17:02 GMT

NAPA TARGET
%75 off. Some trains... until yesterday. Still lots of log
cars there for $4. Good deal for train wheels.

Others we hit yesterday on way home:
Vallejo still 30%
Pleasant Hill 50% (Met a potential new Baylug family here
who said Martinez Walmart had just slashed lego prices.)
Walnut Creek 50%
San Ramon Greatland 50%

Mark and Ross

--- Tom Stangl <tom.stangl@sun.com> wrote:
You just need to check every local target.  I hit 4
yesterday, and all had
switched to 50% off on the MOT sets.

I was nice and only bought ONE of the large train set,
leaving some for
others.  I can't say that for the caboose, though  ;-)

Odds are your nearest Target has at least the large train
set, but go NOW,
they are disappearing fast.

I was really hoping the large set would hang around until
it hit $40, but I
don't see that happening in our area.

FYI, some of the stores are scattering the MOT sets all
over the place, so
don't just check the Lego aisle, check the entire toy
section.

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

Specifics, jason - specifics??????

Paul Sinasohn
also in the Bay Area

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jason Hull writes:
out of the four targets i visited today in the
san francisco bay area,
one had all red tagged items @ 50% off
(some weren't labeled correctly but they scanned ok),
one had a few items @ 50% off (but everything was
by the 50% off signs. )
and two had everything still at 30%.

ymmv

[jayfish]

--
| Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun
Microsystems
http://www.sun.com/service/sunone/software/index.html
| Please do not associate my personal views with my
employer