Re: sfbay target clearance @ 50% off...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 01:11:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Chris Osborn writes:

There was a Lego Mindstorms set pretty mangled and a Lego IR
controlled race car which was opened.  Both appeared to still have all
the pieces, but at only 50% off I wasn't interested.

That's the Mindstorms set I bought.  I guess it looked so bad it scared most
people away. For those who didn't see it, the cover flap was totally ripped
away and parts were jumbled inside.  But I checked and all of the sensors
and both motors were there-- the only obvious missing part is one of the
big motorcycle tires.  But hey, I was a desperate woman!

Maggie