Re: sfbay target clearance @ 50% off...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:15:30 GMT

In article <H86EvE.JKH@lugnet.com>,
Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote:
Mark Benz wrote:

NAPA TARGET
%75 off. Some trains... until yesterday. Still lots of log
cars there for $4. Good deal for train wheels.

Dang, I was there Tuesday and they had several at 30% off.

I saw that 75% post yesterday and left work early to go check it
out. Everything was 50%, didn't see anything that was 75%.

There was a Lego Mindstorms set pretty mangled and a Lego IR
controlled race car which was opened.  Both appeared to still have all
the pieces, but at only 50% off I wasn't interested.

Rokenbok was also 50% off, but as cool as it is I'm not sure what I'd
do with it. If it gets down to 75% off I may be tempted... :-)

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!