 Marketplace / Shopping / 10345
Re: 75% off Target Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 04:29:43 GMT

A Target near me (northern California) had the MOT stuff at 75%
off today.

El Cerrito, Mark???

I cleared out the rolling stock and passenger cars at 75% off at that • store.

ALso picked up the last 4534 at 50% at the San Leandro Target, which had • no
rolling stock to speak of.

Hoping for another 4534 (at 75%)....

Arrgh!  I cleared out a few 4534s and 4561s at 50%, as well as a bunch of
rolling stock, passenger cars, and cabooses, all at 50% off.  Way more than
I need, and I don't think I can make as much as I hoped reselling on eBay.
:-)  I hope I can return some tomorrow and get a full refund.  With Target's
new return policy, they may say it's considered "seasonal" and only give me
current value of the items.  And I very much doubt they'd price match.
Maybe I'll get the full 50%, and then come back later in the day when
they've dropped to 75% and buy 'em back!

George