  *198306 (-20)
  Re: Lunghezza tubi dotazione RIS

Non so qual'è l'unità di misura più usata nel ng, in unità Lego (quelle indicate alla fine della Constructopedia) i tubi lisci gialli del RIS sono lunghi 19, misurati con il metro 15,8 centimetri. Riguardo ai tubi corrugati, io ho il RIS 1.5, e di (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: SCOTFEST 2000

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G5Cvo6.L0G@lugnet.com... (...) "me too" It was great to put faces to names, and meet the 'legendary' Doctor at last... (...) Agreed. I should have my pictures, including some of the excavator (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Behold The Power Of Cheese...

(...) Prehaps as minifigs age, their taste for cheese goes down. Remember when smileys with sunglasses used to be rare? Me neither. I don't think they ever were. They never liked cheese ,piriod. NICK ;^D (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  VeggieSPAM found!

See the latest news report: (URL) check out some of my other Lego stuff, please. Still under construction: (URL) Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

"ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message news:G5D8zJ.2LH@lugnet.com... (...) That's a great idea. Right now, Tom McDonald is working on converting Bram Lambrecht's LDraw/LEdit tutorial to the LDraw.org format, and also we have (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Earth calling Bill Katz

Can someone, hopefully Bill, give me a note of Bill Katz's current email address. Thanks folks. (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

Hi Tim, Good idea, perhaps (i hope so !) we can get some more detailed 'help' on the new programs/ utilities. There are a lot unknow / un documented buttons in those programs. I'm looking forward to it. Ludo (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) I'd rather see GOOD 6-wide designs than BAD 8-wide designs. The recent LEGO trains (4559 & 4561) are just not very realistic trains. I think kids (and AFOLs) would rather have realistic looking trains. One of the issues is the North America (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cleveland area gathering pictures

I have started posting, but am stuck using an incredibly slow dial-up account, so it could take me a while! For some reason, when uploading via my DSL, it sends the zip file, but then nothing shows up. :( BTW Adrian, has your wife come home and seen (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: controllo tensione batterie

"Marco Beri" <marcob@equalis.it> ha scritto: (...) Nessuna. Però prova prima tu... :-) Scherzo, non mi risultano problemi. Pietro l'ha fatto oggi, tutto è andato bene. E' riuscito anche ad utilizzare la funzione del nuovo NQC che permette di leggere (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Lunghezza tubi dotazione RIS

Avrei bisogno di sapere quanto sono lunghi i due tubi sottili lisci e i 6 tubi corrugati in dotazione al RIS. I miei sono tutti mescolati agli altri tubi e non vorrei essere squalificato per lunghezza non regolamentare :-) BTW, il mio robot sumo per (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Classic Space Contest Voting

(...) I'm making the ballot now. (Sorry for not posting that I was a day behind.) Here is the entries page, with each entry numbered: (URL) details on the way. --Todd (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

The yellow Technic bridge is a bow truss. It is not an arch. Truss members are either in tension or compression and truss joints are assumed to be pinned or hinged. An arch works in compression. All of the bridges mentioned are cool! Build On! John (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cleveland area gathering pictures

(...) Just a little more information. I measured the layout this morning, and it is a total of about 77 feet of running track, on 7 layers. The monorail layout has a footprint of 8 feet by 9 feet and at its tallest point stands about 3 feet tall. In (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.general)

  What's the cheapest way to get 9V motors?

I have in mind a project that I need several mor emotors for (I have 6 now). Does anyone have an idea of how I could get say, a dozen more? Besides, of course, buying them from S@H for $16 a pop. They don't seem to pop up on eBay or even Brickbay (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Behold The Power Of Cheese...

(...) Vader and Fett used to love cheese, now they don't? =-o -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Cleveland area gathering pictures

Had a great building session at Adrian's from about 4:00-9:00 yesterday. The results (with mostly Troy's parts): a 7 story monorail. I just dumped the contents of my camera into a Brickshelf folder. About a third of the pictures were taken with the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bay Sale 30% Off Everything

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G5CyrI.3Mw@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) that (...) Is that the Bay that is connected to the Eaton's Centre via the walkway, right downtown? Do they have a merry selection of other sets, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Behold The Power Of Cheese...

Obi-Wan is in only two sets!! Ep1, that is. Does he have a bland taste of cheese? what about Qui-Gon? He's everywhere, he must hate cheese getting stuck in that beard. And Sebula! One Set! He must LOVE cheese! Rick (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  endparts

Has anyone modeled some ends for a flex cable or for an airtube (the place where the airtube enlargens because it is slipped around something) ? (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact