 General / 25170
Re: Cleveland area gathering pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:37:47 GMT

I have started posting, but am stuck using an incredibly slow dial-up
account, so it could take me a while!  For some reason, when uploading via
my DSL, it sends the zip file, but then nothing shows up.  :(

BTW Adrian, has your wife come home and seen it yet?  <grin>

Troy

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G5D6uu.KyH@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Had a great building session at Adrian's from about 4:00-9:00 yesterday. • The
results (with mostly Troy's parts): a 7 story monorail.  I just dumped • the
contents of my camera into a Brickshelf folder.  About a third of the • pictures
were taken with the lights off and an 8 second exposure...made for cool • light
trails.

And the required group shot:
From left to right: Gino, Adrian, Eric, me, and Troy.

Just a little more information.  I measured the layout this morning, and • it
is a total of about 77 feet of running track, on 7 layers.  The monorail
layout has a footprint of 8 feet by 9 feet and at its tallest point stands
about 3 feet tall.  In addition to what Bram posted, it looks like Troy's
started posting pictures as well at:

I've also done up a quick page on brickfrenzy about the pyramid I built as • a
decoration for the massive monorail layout we built.  It's at:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/sculpture_pyramid.html

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com