 Local / United Kingdom / 5255
Re: SCOTFEST 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:25:44 GMT

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G5Cvo6.L0G@lugnet.com...
SCOTFEST 2000

This is really just a quick note to say thank you to Ian, and family, for
organising a  very good day... and providing an excellent meal. I think it
is safe to say we all enjoyed ourselves.

"me too"

It was great to put faces to names, and meet the 'legendary' Doctor at
last...

Other than Ian's very impressive collection, the highlight of the day, for
me, was Jennifer's two excellent excavators. which, I think, we all had a
little play with.

Agreed. I should have my pictures, including some of the excavator trying to
lift some wafer biscuits, posted later on this evening :-)

Huw