 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 247
Re: Bay Sale 30% Off Everything
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:27:01 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
Hi folks,

I'm pretty sure it's this weekend (or week) but Bay is 30% off Lego.  You
get 20% for all toys, then 10% if you use a Bay Card.  You can apply for • the
card right there and then (and I think you get another 10% off too for • that
purchase)

I got a very cool TIE Interceptor ($149+tax down to $126 Tax in) and it's
well worth it to go check it out, especially the downtown Toronto Eaton
Center store.

Is that the Bay that is connected to the Eaton's Centre via the walkway,
right downtown? Do they have a merry selection of other sets, including
Technic? Like the red supercar (is it 8880? 8800? 8008? 808 State?)

    Iain