  *198030 (-20)
  Re: Date for next parts vote?

(...) I brought this up a couple of weeks ago: "(URL) haven't heard anything more since. Steve, what can I do to help? Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  First SPAM powered assault mecha (was Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive)

This fuzzy pic was smuggled out of the Astro Lift test range early this evening. The pilot of the mecha can be seen handling the Spamcake mangetic bottle. Rumor has it that a large hill was vaporized within 100 microseconds, approximately 11 miles (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) Here are some other very rare technic parts... locking rings from 8880 as used in the suspention white suspention arms from 8865 and there are plenty of rare system parts including the monorail cover from the airport shuttle. And there are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Elemental Challenge

(...) No, but since most of them are not out yet, I still have time. (...) I am missing about three Fabuland parts that I can identify - one cart, a roof piece with hole and an antenna. There may be more, but that is what this challenge is about. I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

For some reason I believe it is to the center of the rails. Make a circle and measure screw hole to screw hole/2... I guess that's easy enough. Or take three road plats and measure in studs. Ben Fleskes knows this one off the top of his head. Anyway (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I am appalled...

(...) I am 19 and I have all of the throwbots except blaster flare and spark and also the fire roborider. The missing throwbots and roboriders including the boss are all on my xmas list. (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Double Crane Freight Loaing Station

I was looking around your site and foound the Motorized Train Bumper. This is a really cool concept. On a train display this might be fun for the visitor to control. Sling shot aa unwilling lone train car on to the main line in front of a fast (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I am appalled...

(...) I'm pretty much a functionality nut...some of my favorite sets were 8868, 8460 and 8480 and 8862, which all had many interesting and complex functions. The intricate gear and pneumatic networks are lots of fun to build and even more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

Good question, I don't know how other scales measure their radius. I just get the question a lot at shows. I guess I could just measure all three and that way I'm set either way. I'll do that in the morning, I'm too tired from sorting this evening. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

curve radius is measureed how? 1) from center of circle to inner rail 2) from center of circle to outer rail 3) from center of circle to middle of both rails (tie) SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New personal website (not Lego)

(...) Power to 'OUR' people. Burn the oppressors to the south... ;) P.S. Sarah P is kinda cool, but I prefer Natalie P. Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego good, Canada great-® (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Mega Bloks set found in Mania magazine!!

(...) I'm from Toronto, Canada. I have the issue in question. And I believe that Lego produces two diffrent Mania Magazines. The Canadian version is bilingual and features only Canadian kids, therefore, i'm betting that the people to the south (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

Transmission beginning... Trasmitting from Griffon Industries Earth Moonbase Beta-1 Construction team to Griffon Industries HQ, Planet Macbeth... ERROR... Attempting to relay through Subspace Relay Station 47... Message recieved at Griffon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back

(...) The new soccer players are printed on both sides too. Will Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mirroring models

I wrote a VB program to mirror the symetrical portions of my star destroyer. I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested : ) "Bryan Hodges" <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> wrote in message news:G59Gqv.3p2@lugnet.com... (...) completed (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Forget (...) remotely (...) I think we must consider that in 2002 EP II will be released and TLC will probably focus on that first and foremost. Personally, I think the AT-AT is the most recognizable vehicle but it's just too big to be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back

(...) All the little white and black ResQ dudes have "ResQ" printed on their back. Somehow I got ahold of a set that had no back printing (the big base I think, 6479). They look better that way, Brasso, here I come... Aaron (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  UCS Falcon? Are you kidding?

Hey, if you say so...I personally wouldn't shell out $500 for a set I might have trouble lifting to carry out of the store ;-). Then again, I still (at 16) use my legos primarily for play, so I should shut up now. And I like the AT-ST! (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) I'll change the notification process - when a store opens and notifications are sent out, you'll receive 1 e-mail telling you of 5 items available instead of 5 e-mails each notifying you of 1 item available. This should take care of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Shell LEGO

(...) If you're willing to drive down to the Shell station in Wayland, they have a ton of all the larger sets. The manager there told me that most of the people buying the sets have been coming down from GR, because all the stations up there are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact